Over the years I have watched a lot of movies but never found a good way to determine which of them I liked how much. That was until I came across this simple guide from Kaushik Gopal. The rating works on a scale of 0-5 and here’s how it goes:
- This movie doesn’t exist to me. It’s so bad that I will not even mention its existence to other people.
- I watched this movie and I regret it.
- I feel like I’ve been robbed off my time.
- I don’t recommend anyone watch it.
- I watched this movie.
- I don’t regret it per say.
- But I wouldn’t recommend to anyone else.
- This movie was decent and I’m glad I watched it.
- It deserves to be watched at least once, so I would recommend this to others.
- But I personally wouldn’t watch this movie all over again.
- This movie was really good.
- This would go in my list of recommended movies for the year.
- Heck, I’d like to watch this movie again sometime.
- This movie was so good that I want to buy a copy of it.
- I would sit my friends down and watch this movie again with them.
- This movie is a work of art and essential watching for our age.
- I want to see the director’s cut so I can enjoy it more.
- Every one should watch this movie at least once in their lifetime.