Curious developer with 5+ years of experience architecting, developing and deploying various software. Recognized for exceptional auto-didactic nature and being a tenacious problem-solver.
Skills & Abilities
- Built and maintained a backend service (for around 3 years) for a product with more than 5000 active users.
- Built and contributed to 11 published apps on the Play Store. Worked on many other apps from their design to device phases.
- Comfortable working with: Kotlin, Java, REST, JSON, Unit and Integration testing, Continuous Integration, Git, Software Architecture (MVP, MVVM), Android Architecture Components, Room, RxJava, Analytics, Firebase, Dependency Injection, Custom Views etc.
- Mentored a budding developer while we built a companion application for an event.
Product Engineer - Remote | Obvious | 04/2020 - Ongoing
- Worked in multiple teams on different projects spanning from building android & flutter apps to the complete backend system of Pause
- Worked in a range of team sizes to build Pause, from sizes of 2 engineers to 6 engineers
- Got promoted to being the senior developer on Pause after a year
- Built the API to be used from web-app, then built integrations with Slack & Google Calendar and also integrated the payment flow which handled payments in multiple currencies using Stripe
- Pause Website
Android Developer - Remote | Deliverr | 05/2018 - 05/2019
- Worked in a team of 2 Android developers on building 3 apps, two for customers and 1 for internal management
- Handled the complete Android development workload of the company for 2 months while my senior was on a vacation
- Integrated social-login and live order-update via Firebase to improve customer experience
- Handled a redesign of the whole app to allow item-customisation and improve user-experience
- Deliverr on Play Store
Android Developer | Crawded Technologies Pvt. Ltd. | 01/2015 - 06/2015
- Played a pivotal role in development of the first versions of Android application for their SchoolWeb and Crawded platforms
Android Developer | Udaan Dev Team | 2015 - 2017 | Volunteer
- Created companion Android application for Udaan (our college’s tech-fest) for 3 years by working alongside a team of 8 other peers to work through the design to deployment phases
- Mentored a budding Android developer through the phases of designing to publishing to Play Store
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science) | Birla Vishvakarma Mahavidyalaya Engineering College | (2013 - 2017)
- Contacts Calendar: A website which lets you export a calendar of important dates from your Google Contacts. I built this to learn the basics of using Spring Boot framework. (Website | GitHub)
- Trust Invitation: A website built so that I can have good conversation sparkers easily accessible at all times. (Website | GitHub)
- Improvement Roll: I built this website to learn about PWA basics and also so that it could suggest me useful things to do instead of infinitely scrolling the social media. (Website | GitHub)
- To-Read Manager: This app to helps me manage my to-read links at one place on my phone. I can share tweets, webpages or anything else and then later open it from the app. ( GitHub | Play Store)
- My Places: This is an application which helps me record locations which I want to save and keep track of. (GitHub | Play Store)
- Git Single File Backup: A python script which bundles an existing git repository from your machine into a single zip file including even your stashed changes(they are not included in default bundle). (Article | Code)
- Android Developer Nanodegree | Udacity (Certificate)
- Back End Development and APIs | freeCodeCamp (Certificate)
- Responsive Web Design | freeCodeCamp (Certificate)
Some of my articles
You can also download a PDF version of this resume from here.